The Bracken Woods who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra glued herself to the stranger's leg, finding strange comfort in the warmth that exuded from the male's underbody. she quivered, still wild-eyed with fear -- had she the ability to hug sylvas, she would be so close and tight she might have aphyxiated him.

she found the male's voice reassuring, and his closeness a comfort -- timidly she looked up to him not at all abashed by their close proximity. "i.. i don't know." she admitted tearfully, slow gasps of anxiety wracking her frame. "can you see anything? are we being chased?" her heart still hammered mightily against her little ribcage, and she hunched her shoulders and retreated further under the male.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 11, 2016, 12:35 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 15, 2016, 06:32 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 17, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: who is your humble, maybe i'll run across him? - by Indra - September 27, 2016, 06:59 PM