Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
He looked a bit dumb-founded.

He looked a bit nauseated.

He sucked in a breath as if to burb - or puke - and when Titmouse's lungs were full, he loosed a torrent of ridiculous nonsense that it could've made an owl's head spin right off.

My name is Teemouse an' my ma and pa call me Screesh, but my brodder and sissers don' they just play with me or sit on me or -- sometimes nothin' because Teehee doesn't listen good -- and this is Liffey! She's my sisser, but not my real sisser, an' I was followin' her brodder Laggy beffur he got los' and the sky went boooosh! and there was sparky light and more crrrrsh! An' Liffey said I could stay with her. He said this so fast (and his voice, being naturally scratchy and gnarly like an old smoker, did not help matters) that most of it would be indistinguishable; but he finished and was out of air, then sucked in a fresh breath (which made little Titty kind of dizzy) and he finished with, Can I stay, peas?
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 02, 2017, 11:10 PM