Bramblepoint do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton.
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Liffey was swift to correct him, but Titmouse merely rolled his shoulders as a response;  his tail was whisking the air behind himself happily and he seemed totally unaffected by the randomness that just ran from his mouth. Rannoch seemed pleased with it too - although he had more questions, and these ones made Titmouse grin big and stupid.

I like rocks! He proclaimed, not knowing that an interest in rocks was called geology (although in his case it would've been gastronomy). An' I found Liffey without help! At this point he looked right at her, still smiling, as if encountering the girl had been his plan all along and he was oh-so-proud of his skills to track and wander. When he looked back to Rannoch again he had a slight tilt to his head, a curious gleam to his eyes: I dunno what I like yet.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you think the porch is falling apart or do you just weigh a ton. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - May 08, 2017, 01:42 PM