Moonspear blinking in the starlight
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She now knew she would be needing to keep a close eye on her. If she kept pestering her eyes, she was bound to make for trouble, and with Pyx no longer here as her resident go-to for matters like these, it was left to her. "Yes," she nodded. "Soon, after they get their eyes, ears, and legs steady beneath them, their next growth spurts tend to come quickly.." she mentioned, and perhaps let slip a little of her anticipation for the matter. The older the puppies were, generally, the happier she was with tending them. "Well.. chamomile might help soothe it a bit, as it tends to be good for many purposes like that--but that may not address any underlying issue, if there is one. Cannot say I have tried it for this, though," she gestured her snout towards the frustrated little girl with a frown. Again, that ventured into Pyx's territory of knowledge. Amekaze's barely dipped past the surface.. but at least in all her years, she'd picked up this and that through others and a healthy dose of practical application.

"Ah, see.." she breathed, in part to both daughters--although surely, Vela's first sights were fuzzy at best, and probably indistinguishable. Gently she nudged the side of her white-furred face. "It has to be a lot to take in at first. Probably very overwhelming to go from darkness to all things we see, but I think she should be fine with a little time." Amekaze explained, and offered another small yet encouraging lick to the top of Vela's head. Then, in the moments to follow, she managed to get things settled back to peacefulness in the den, and concluded with any further questions Lyra may have before settling her head back down to try to doze again--at least until the next puppy stirred with a new issue.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
blinking in the starlight - by Vela - May 25, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Lyra - June 01, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Vela - June 01, 2017, 10:55 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Amekaze - June 04, 2017, 12:01 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Lyra - June 13, 2017, 10:58 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Vela - June 13, 2017, 01:44 PM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Amekaze - June 18, 2017, 02:40 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Lyra - June 18, 2017, 11:08 AM
RE: blinking in the starlight - by Vela - June 20, 2017, 10:22 AM