Haunted Wood what do we say to the god of death? not today
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i hope it's ok that i took the liberty of wrapping up this thread & concluded with my post.

On this, Kahlil sees no motive norway to fight. He has come to accept the fact that, despite how much he wishes it were not true he needs her. He is far too young to survive on his own and whether he likes it or not (he does not like it, in case it was ever in doubt) he would be lucky to live past a week alone. It is the unfortunate circumstance of being little more than three months of age and furthermore consequence to his errant error that has seen him far from the safety of the Strath with the presented knowledge that he may very well never see his Family again. That if he wants to keep them safe: he cannot. He has broken his father’s rules and thus by law of Teaghlaigh he is to be banished anyway. Kahlil does not speak to Nyx but he needs little more encouragement than her words to follow her back to her home (his new home) …a place, in the near future, he would come to learn as Blackfeather Woods.
Messages In This Thread