Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
I'm so excited to be writing with you again! ^_^

After Towhee's scare, Phox had no problem wandering away from Redhawk Caldera. Maybe he should have been frightened. Maybe he should have been talking to the interlopers that Towhee was so worried about. But honestly, none of that appealed to him. He was stuck on the stars and his herd, and those were the two only important things in the world to him aside from his sister. Orca was, of course, also important. So were his other family members. But none had the bond as strong as he did with Towhee. They went their separate ways often, but they always came back together.

It wasn't unusual for Phox to leave, especially during the later hours when he awoke, and travel to a nearby territory. Capricorn, the stealthy rabbit, was in view in the south and the cloud above him. The Zodiac characters had become good friends to Phox, as he spent much of his time with his neck crooked toward the sky. He often thought about his parents being somewhere up there, too. He wanted to make them proud, and his way of doing that was ensuring that Towhee was safe and that he was contributing to the pack via hunting and watching the stars.

A rustling caused Phox to look away from Aquarius and he watched as another wolf broke free from the trees and onto the coast of the lake. A brief moment of panic welled up in his stomach, but he reminded himself that he'd met plenty of wolves out here, and none had done him harm. "Hi there," he said, hoping that he wouldn't startle the stranger. He did blend in with the night a little too well sometimes.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell - by Phox - October 13, 2017, 03:32 PM