Big Salmon Lake i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell
Moontide
Trader
lord of the hunt
1,599 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Astronomer
Tracker
Phox shook his head, but then he (again) remembered that it was rather dark out, so he probably couldn't be seen anyway. "Nah, I live at Redhawk Caldera," he said, "I just come out here a lot to look at the stars." He had met a few wolves who seemed to be interested in the same thing, and he wondered if this was one of them. They seemed to be everywhere, really. The stars were fascinating, and while not a necessary tool for every wolf, Phox had become more and more attached to them as time went on. They were his friends, in a way.

"I learned a bunch of their names. Not, like, the individual stars, but the pictures they draw." It was kinda hard to explain without pointing them out, so he did just that. "There's one over there, he's Capricorn, a stealthy rabbit. He hides under a big ol' cloud called Aquarius." Little did Phox know that he was talking to a real live expert on the topic of Zodiac who was way more involved in it than he was.
player preferences
-speaking+ptero- -ptero- speaking
Messages In This Thread
RE: i threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell - by Phox - October 20, 2017, 03:13 PM