Moonspear west of the moon, east of the sun
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
With so much else to keep her occupied, even along their own boundaries, she had not gone well out of her way lately to make extra time for her family--especially the ones she couldn't share a patrol with. Her youngest brood did plenty well on their own and had integrated into the pack as wolves their age ought to, so that was one less matter to carry the weight of and in turn, it freed her up for other interests. Recently, those interests did seem to pertain to their defense--and the potential for offense. But she justified this bit of (hopefully temporary) distance with doing it for them, and their safety.

However, finding Charon pertained to many things she needed to get through with. Her steps got a little lighter when she spotted him coming down a path finally. Sight of him, alone, was easy on mood, so she wasted no time with a quick pivot and long strides to get rid of the distance. As soon as she could, she fell into stride beside him, and lick-nipped his cheek. She liked when it could be like this.. just them, but still getting things done, peacefully and easy.

But there was a lot else, so as much as she hated it, she could only let the cozy silence stay for a little while. "Busy?" she asked, pressing close enough to let fur touch now and then. He didn't smell like he had run into Jarilo yet, who she knew loomed somewhere vaguely nearby, so that was probably good. As for what else, he seemed to be doing just the same as her. "Jarilo lurks nearby, so beware. He should stay occupied though," she warned, should Charon not want to put up with him right now, especially with him busy practicing his sneaks and such. "I also wanted to tell you that I met with the wolf from the coastal pack, Drageda, again.. and it sounds a lot like I suspected it would for Blackfeather," she said, telling him because of his one tie there.. although surely his last visit had served as a warning enough that a smart wolf would heed. "Redhawk and Drageda both want rid of them," she said, and they both knew the cerberus was not going to be veered away from going after what they wanted too.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 13, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - December 15, 2017, 07:44 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - December 23, 2017, 02:23 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Hydra - December 23, 2017, 08:52 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 10, 2018, 02:54 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 11, 2018, 09:01 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 12, 2018, 05:28 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 14, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Charon - January 15, 2018, 10:16 AM
RE: west of the moon, east of the sun - by Amekaze - January 22, 2018, 12:59 AM