Moonspear we were always so damn insecure
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
The loner answered her neatly enough and didn't give her anything to argue with. Not even with a fuse so short, Amekaze couldn't earnestly fault her, details and all. She just nodded slowly as south meant little, and it did not sound like a shady situation to her. "Here, loyalty to is me and my family." A hard expression left no doubts that they would enforce this if needed, but neither did she think it was particularly strict--she enjoyed letting her wolves have their freedoms, their selves.. so long as her and hers were fed and safe, she was happy to nurture like-minded sorts who could handle the mountain.. and the Ostregas that inhabited it. "If yours is, you may have a home with us." She kept it simple, and should she mind herself, she may do alright among them.

"I like naturalists here,"
she said a little lighter, assuming she might accept the opportunity. They were short two now, after all, and as a pack not afraid of a fight, she didn't doubt a medic could have something to do among them. "And we have room for now." thanks to their recent purge and them soon to be in particular need of decent sorts as she receded to rear her pups.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 19, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 21, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 23, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 01, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 06, 2018, 11:55 AM