Moonspear we were always so damn insecure
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Over all the years she had overseen by now, she knew wolves came and went as part of the natural flow of things. She even encouraged freedoms as a pack wolf, so long as they were able. She'd never fault that, or the urge to move on entirely, by basis of it alone. That was one thing, while circumstance was another. She no longer knew to expect undying loyalty until the end—not that Corinna made her doubt her in any way, but it was in her overall sentiment towards this all that so long as they were still here, she wanted them to run true to her. The whole debacle with the mess of them that had left only hardened her heart on this, further confirming what she believed in for Moonspear. Especially right now, she'd tolerate less and less.

"Good," she said, and swayed her tail more now, although gentle was still not any of her adjectives yet. Corinna was only a half-step up from stranger. This was all very fresh still.. and much of her true impression would come in handling the pack and its lands. But her ears did twitch to the question, and she was quick to a nod. "I am.. and so is my mate Charon. Some of our offspring have an interest too. Another is a healer, as well.." she opted to mention. Earlier in the week, this had been an even longer list before it was whittled down to just her family now. As for the real weighty matter, however: "Then welcome. I think you may like it here. Wait until it greens up, too." Finally, a little less icy.. she hoped another naturalist would agree as she gestured her muzzle up towards the rest of the peak. While winter had its beauties, Amekaze was done with it and especially so if she had puppies to be had. She had been doing all of her best to put the energy of spring soon into everything. 
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 19, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 21, 2018, 03:39 PM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 23, 2018, 01:11 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - February 23, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - February 28, 2018, 02:46 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 01, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Amekaze - March 02, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: we were always so damn insecure - by Corinna - March 06, 2018, 11:55 AM