Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra might have felt bad she had woken blondine -- but the prospect of good deer meat only stayed her regret for so long. she was excited as she lead the woman to the small herd, and she looked expectantly at blondine as she awaited the russet woman's recognition of what she had found.

the black doe.

a small smile worked its way on her normally solemn features and she nodded, crouching down into the snow. "definitely. let's just avoid standing on snow, right?" she joked, already stalking a few meters out to assess the herd better.

as of yet the deer were still unaware of their presence, and indra looked briefly to blondine to see if she had gotten into position.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM