Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
they tried, but success eluded them on swiftly fleeing cloven heels. indra settled her pace and drew alongside blondine with a sigh, tracking the doe's receding form with wistful hunger in her gaze. it would do no good to extend all their energy in a fruitless chase -- and it was better now to recognize defeat than to push for it and threaten their reserves.

"she really is the one that always gets away." indra offered ruefully, swinging around her russet companion with her nose trailing the ground. perhaps they would have better luck rousing smaller game, and she searched the forest floor for any tracks that might give away the presence of an easier meal.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM