Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the two slaved over the snow-crusted soil until a scent was detected; indra lifted her muzzle as blondine called for her, exposing a thinly-there scent that indra likely would have overlooked. she trotted over to the spot blondine had nosed and drafted a deep breath: groundhog.

"good catch," she piped up, watching as blondine already mosied down the frozen trail. maybe this time they'd be luckier. indra was never one to turn down an opportunity to show how bad she was at hunting, and she followed quickly behind blondine at a steady clip. her own muzzle was held low to the ground as she went, but the trail was rather faded and she followed blondine's lead carefully.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM