Bearclaw Valley i could just sink into this sea, forever
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
wanna wrap up this one so we can chalk it to our hunter trades? <3

indra followed nose to the ground after blondine, not far from her heels. the scent was nearly entirely faded -- up until they came across its corpse, rigid as a bough. indra eyed it and drew her nose across its small shoulders, inhaling deeply by its mouth. whatever had killed it, she didn't know -- she couldn't detect anything she wouldn't have eaten on its' stale breath.

"better than nothing." indra supplied dryly -- and it was true. she would wait then to see if blondine wanted to eat it; if not, indra would scoop whatever was left in her jaws and quickly bring it to the cache.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 14, 2018, 10:58 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 15, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:13 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: i could just sink into this sea, forever - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 05:22 PM