Wapun Meadow there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra would have wagged her tail excitedly as wraen accepted to come along -- only, she had no tail and had to supplement by a brief upturn of her lips. as they walked along indra took the chance to briefly study the female once more - her scent, her manner of walking, the cool chrome of her pelt. she altered her direction slightly, picking towards the bramble lowlands where she had on more than one occasion startled grouse from their roosts.

when osprey mentioned her surname again, indra's ears pulled back and she thought for a moment -- reflecting on if saena had ever shared anything. she hadn't, and a small disappointed frown briefly haunted her muzzle. "no.. i'm sorry." indra spoke lowly, her head canted downward as she thought of how shameful it was she knew so little about their family. "my mother's name was saena, but i never knew her parents and she never told me of them. my father's name was reek. i was born in phoenix maplewood, if that means anything to you.. were you born here as well?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an oily brine bilge water baptism waiting below - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:51 PM