Stone Circle Sleeping in the Stars
109 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
@Greyback Thought I'd help you with your chronicler trade haha maybe you could help her.

The moon shined on her white coat and seemed to hold her in the nights embrace as she gazed upon the stars that filled it's sky. She silently thanked whatever Gods that were up there for blessing her with a home and surrounding her with friends beyond measure. It mad her think back to how far she had come and all the hardships she had to overcome to get to this place in her life.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Taking a stroll under the night, Greyback emerged from the hollow and trotted down a slope, his body emerging from the shadows inflicted by the trees, to the warm wash of moonlight from above. It was then, that he saw the familiar pelt of Kiran, who was transfixed on the sky above. "Beautiful, aren't they?" He cooed as he neared closer, looking down at her from the side. The stars were always something the elder had found appreciation for, and he couldn't help but wonder if the same was true for the female. "Mind if I join you, miss Kiran?"

109 Posts
Ooc —
Kiran broke away from her thoughts as she looked over at the male. "Yes very and no not at all." She enjoyed company and she smiled as she responded. "How are you settling in?" She hoped that he was finding his way around alright. She knew it had been hard for her at first.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Bowing his head to her, Greyback took a step forward before sitting down; one of his back legs tucked him as the other one fished out. He was glad to have  found company in someone here, especially someone as interesting as Kiran, to whom, was a mystery to him; and like all mysteries, he had to uncover what was laying beneath.

Tearing his gaze away from her, he looked up and let his honey-peach eyes scan the wide expanse of the black sky. The stars were being swallowed up in it, burning, giving all their energy, and dying. He couldn't help wonder why him and so many others found comfort in watching such a sad thing.

"How are you settling in?"

His ear twitched to the sound of her voice. "Even the biggest of rivers start out as streams," He turned back to her and gave a chuckle. "It will take time, Miss.Kiran. Thank you for the question, it was very kind of you," He waited a few seconds, waiting for her to reply. "Tell me, why do you look at the stars?"

109 Posts
Ooc —
His question made her think as she returned her gaze to the sky about. "It makes me think of my mother. She loved the stars and constantly told me about as stories. Whenever I miss her, I like to look up at the sky. Sometimes I think that she looking down at from above."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Greyback continued to keep his honey-peach eyes trained on the white female next to him as she talked. He sat, his form like a stone pillar in the night, the crisp air ruffling the fur against his back in a harsh gust that seemed to disappear as quickly as it arrived. He wondered if most nights were like this on top of the hill. 

"It makes me think of my mother. She loved the stars and constantly told me about as stories. Whenever I miss her, I like to look up at the sky. Sometimes I think that she looking down at from above." 

Taking his time to soak in what she said, the male thought about his own mother. His father was absent for most of his childhood, busy with being the head of the hunting guard, leaving his mother to do all the raising for he and his siblings. "Child of the stars," He whispered, his tone gentle as ever. "Where I come from, each star tells a different story. They help guide us through our lives, giving us incentive," He looked up, eyes half lidded as he looked around at the wide expanse. A sigh rolled off his tongue. "Regardless, I am sorry for your pain, I truly am."

109 Posts
Ooc —
The female let out a sigh. "Its quite alright, I know now that my mother is sleeping in the stars and no longer in pain. I just wish she was here so I may tell her all I have learned as well as the many wolves I am proud to call my family."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Coldness nipped at the edges of his fur as he listened to Kiran beside him.

"Its quite alright, I know now that my mother is sleeping in the stars and no longer in pain. I just wish she was here so I may tell her all I have learned as well as the many wolves I am proud to call my family."

Greyback let out a low hum, an affirmation that he was listening to the white woman beside him. He was unsure of what to say to comfort her. He closed his eyes and let out a small breath into the chilly air as he collected his words. "Miss Kiran, don't you see? She's always here," He searched for her gaze before pointing his nose towards the sky, trying to turn her attention upwards. "Your mother is always watching from above... But yes, I do realize that not seeing her on earth is...unfortunate," He breathed.
Even though he was grown, he too, felt the pull of sadness at his chest of those he lost.