Broken Boulder stone
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Private 

beauty came to her in many forms.  paradise garden with its blooming fauna, saarthal and her smile.  today, it came in the rain.  she could feel it coming before it began, and she sought out @Alarian's company.  she found him in the garden, and the pair headed towards the stone shelter in the heart of the territory.  

it began to rain on the way there and eris' dainty paw slipped on the rock — she tumbled down and remained still at the bottom of the stone, fire shooting through her legs and side.  the wounds were mostly superficial but it had taken her by surprise, and she needed a moment to compose herself.

— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Of the two of them, Alarian was definitely the clumsier one— so it surprised him when Lan- Eris (that still confused him) was the one to slip. He froze for a moment, startled, then rushed to her. La— are you alright? The Governor stumbled over his words, moving close to sniff and inspect the shallow wounds on her legs.
You'll need herbs, He decided with a sigh. If you had to get hurt, couldn't it be exciting? There's a bear around, you know; no need to go picking fights with the rock.
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

take my 200th post this month, jesus christ.

She hated how funny he was, honestly.  She gave him a glare as the pain seared her legs, but she couldn't help but crack into a grin.  I'm fine, she said, shuffling to her feet.  Can we at least find cover first?  She really didn't want to sit in the rain.  Do you keep herbs in your den?  We could go there.

7/5
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
He returned her grin, a little more gently, and nodded. I've been working on my herb stash, yeah; god, that makes it sound like drugs, doesn't it? I've been obsessive enough, anyway, Alarian drew his tongue over some of the deeper wounds, then nudged her gently to get up. Then, presumably, turned to lead her to his den.
Maybe you'll pick something up, He mused, glancing at her to see how she received it. Would be useful.
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

She gave him a rather unamused look, but took him seriously.  The Sanctuary did have two healers, but it would be best if she learned how to treat superficial cuts.  That didn't mean she wouldn't give him hell for it.  You know, I'm going after scout.  You could give me some work I coud actually use, she teased, a smile on her face.

She followed him to their den.  So, where's all the poppy?  We gonna trip or what?  Another joke, perhaps poor in taste.

7/5
1,293 Posts
Ooc —
Alarian had been meaning to do that, actually. He fixed her with a thoughtful look for several beats. You're right, yeah, But he didn't elaborate further— not yet. As they came to the entrance of his den, he stopped and gave her a pointed look: be careful. The way things were set up, it would have been easy to barge in and disturb everything. It wasn't like he slept tucked in a tiny corner of his den so there'd be room for all his herbs or anything.
It was easy to see why he was careful, entering his den. A vast, colorful array of dried herbs was sorted neatly— painstakingly, Ali would like to add— within. He picked his way over them, settling neatly in one of the few clear areas (notably, all rather small and really only large enough for a wolf his size, though that wouldn't be a problem for Eris).
There are some places I think need to be scouted out, He said, leaning down to collect what little he'd need for her shallow wounds.
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away

See, Eris thought the place was a wreck.  She, too, had a vast array of herbs at her disposal (although hers were pressed and dried for aesthetic purposes and not for the healing arts) and her sleepspace looked nothing like this.  Her dainty paws had no issue slipping between the bushels of plants, and she curled up in a clear spot nearest Alarian.

Oh, cool.  I was.. just teasing, you know, by the way.  I'm going to pay attention.  

7/5