Heron Lake Plateau I need a voice to echo
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
hopping in here because wintersbane would want to be absolutely sure he got home ok. :-) edit. b/c i forgot to mention: this takes place before he joins bfw. wb's timeline's a little wonky.

their journey had not been a fast paced once, but the tundrian was ultimately impressed with the boy's patience. wintersbane kept after his wounds as best as he could though his training did not stray far from the rudimentary basics. still, he could tell when his young temporary ward had begun to feel more like himself. tywyll's energy increased bit by bit and there was more life to his eyes than before. it brought with it a fair amount of relief. wintersbane knew they were nearing the boy's home for the restlessness that stole him ...and soon the boy was shrieking something to the winds as he tore off. the tundrian couldn't be sure but he thought he picked out the word 'home' in what had sounded like unintelligible gibberish. a soft chuckle rumbled low in his chest and rose within the soturi's throat as he idly follows after the boy's path. tywyll wasn't overly discreet and even without the howl that rises for him wintersbane would've had little trouble finding him, rather he left a path of trampled underbrush and grass in his wake as he charged forth and away like a bull in a china shop.

unlike tywyll, wintersbane lingers back when he is a more than respectful distance away from the borders. "this is as far as i go." wintersbane reminds tywyll in a soft rumble. he considered leaving but figures it doesn't hurt to see this through to it's very end and he knows that he won't be satisfied until he sees the boy reunited with his family once more with his own two eyes. to ensure that tywyll gets the ending that is forever denied to wintersbane.
Messages In This Thread
I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - August 30, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - August 30, 2018, 02:19 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - August 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Finley - September 01, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 08, 2018, 08:17 AM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Niamh - September 12, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by Tye - September 13, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: I need a voice to echo - by RIP Wintersbane - September 20, 2018, 03:42 AM