Phoenix Maplewood down for me
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
Desdemona quietly listened, meeting his stare with her own jades. Her thoughts on the wolf before her, Aditya, and even the pack known as Morningside, continued to exceed her expectations. She already held a positive outlook, but the words spoken from him brought wramth.

Desdemona focused on his story with her usual serious demeanor. Her stare softened, finding.. An odd comfort, he was similar to her, "you are one of a kind," the dark wolf bluntly announced, "you, and Morningside." He did not let his past haunt him like she has, and rose high to find a home. She held respect for him.

A pleasant feeling wrapped around her body, as she stood still while Aditya rested his head on her shoulder. Desdemona felt her heart sweeten by the motion, as she does not remember a time when a wolf did anything of the sorts to her. Even her siblings, she does not remember if they have done a similar act. It was small act of touch, but she treasured it. The corner of her lips raised very faintly... "thank you." she could only offer a small amount of words, but it held her feelings. Even she did not know what she is doing could be what some call, a smile. Though very light, some may not even notice through her darken features.
Messages In This Thread
down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 19, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 19, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 19, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 22, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 24, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 25, 2018, 04:15 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 25, 2018, 07:50 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 26, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: down for me - by RIP Desdemona - September 26, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: down for me - by Aditya - September 27, 2018, 09:52 PM