Blackfeather Woods we are animal hungry down to our delicate bones
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
i am not a wake and i have no clue what the heck this post is. oh! & you get my 500th post!!

they collide.

wintersbane worries as he watches her tumble twice. he frets internally, glacial gaze studious and glinting with unconcealed concern. he doesn't get a chance to ask her before she is up on her feet; resilient. her snarl is an impudent thing that instead of annoying him sparks pride in the broad curve of his maned chest even as she darts towards him like a hound out of hell.

he lets out a small hiss of pain as her teeth find his ear but does not bother to dissuade her attack. he deserves it, he knows. earmuncher the tundrian calls her affectionately in his head and lets out a snorting laugh of amusement, wondering how she'd feel about the nickname. soon, however, he has enough of her torment of his ear and he snaps his teeth at her, the unspoken command concise and clear:

enough.

he rather likes his ear and he's vain enough to want to keep it relatively un-munched as possible.

164 words
Messages In This Thread
RE: we are animal hungry down to our delicate bones - by RIP Wintersbane - November 03, 2018, 04:20 AM