Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
thank you for starting!

panther park is not too far from blackfeather woods and though wintersbane is not prone to locking himself away and never leaving the territory — in fact he likes to travel around outside of it's borders just as much as he's ( much to his surprise ) exploring the sub-territories of blackfeather woods. exploring hadn't exactly been at the forefront of his mind as a cub. he only wanted to fight as a child. he'd always been looking for one and if he couldn't find one then he'd pick until he gotten what he wanted. he has no interest in scouting, not truly, merely he seeks to assure himself he is no prisoner. he can leaves the borders and return so long as too much time hasn't passed for anyone to question his loyalty. wintersbane doesn't like being beneath the rule of another but thus far this edition of blackfeather woods isn't proving to be so strict...but maybe the difference is now he's an adult.

the coniferous forest gives the impression of being vast as he moves through the thick and wild forest. there are old, faded scents of mountain lions traversing to and fro and he keeps a keen eye and ear perked to the shadows around and branches above him. underlying the faded scents of mountain lions is a more recent scent of a lone female and while wintersbane doesn't particularly mean to find her ...he ends up finding her anyway. she stands out in stark contrast against the shadows, the dark browns and mossy greens of the forest around them: all pale fur as white as snow. he keeps to the shadows, not necessarily to hide but because he does not wish to invade into her personal space. there remains plenty of space between them and wintersbane likes it that way.

out of courtesy and not to startle her ( if she has not yet already noticed his presence ) the tundrian lets out a quieted chuff to announce his presence.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - September 22, 2018, 03:12 PM