Panther Park look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane treats the term stalker boy as if it insults him. he recoils back ever-so-slightly with an exasperated noise, blinking at her once, drawing in a single, harsh breath. "i was not stalking you." he huffs. but he can see how it might come across as such. hiding in shadows? yeah, that was a bit stalkerish. "maybe i just prefer the shadows." he speaks the words smoothly, mischievously; switching from faux insult to a devil's mask with ease, like an actor upon a stage. "they do compliment me, y'know." he adds with an arrogant sniff.

the fun of switching between masks loses it's appeal as she draws winterbane back into the reality of a conversation not colored with mischievous and playful jabs as she mentions that he smells like a pack. she's not wrong. he does not bother to wash the scent of blackfeather woods off of him ...and anyway, he is not confident he would be able to rid himself of it completely. not without spending an extended period of time outside of it. they are a secretive bunch, however; and wintersbane is good at being tall, dark and mysterious. "so i do," he remarks casually with a lofty shrug of his broad shoulders.

"and you smell like you're lone," he returns the favor, attempting to artfully maneuver his way around speaking at length about blackfeather woods. the last time he'd attempted to recruit he'd already been beaten to the punch by a woman named liri who had warned the sun-kissed male to stay away from blackfeather woods. their reputation proceeded them, of course, and that was not necessarily a bad thing ...until it was. fear was a great and powerful weapon and like any weapon if mishandled it could easily cut the hand of those who would wield it.

but she does not appear to recognize his scent; however, that doesn't mean that she isn't already aware of the woods. word appears to travel quite fast and there are those in the wilds that appear to generously share their information. knowledge was power and wintersbane can't help but think that putting all the cards on the table right off the bat was a fool's move.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look at me boy cause I got you where i want you isn't it so exciting - by RIP Wintersbane - September 23, 2018, 07:58 AM