Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
She nodded at Aliac in aknowledgement before turning her jades back to the other. Desdemona noted the submission, but said nothing and only stared at the dark wolf. She didn't react until she mentioned of being neighbors, which she flickered an ear in interest. Another neighbor? She mused silently on how many neighbors they truly have, and all seem relatively close. Though friend or foe, they all seemed a bit too close that it called for many visitors as of late. Bracken Sanctuary was new.. Easthollow, IkKanattuk, there was quite a few she thought, unaware of how many are in Teekon Wilds.

"I am Desdemona," she greeted back, giving a polite dip of the head. The dark dame did not comment on the rest, but quietly listened. She wondered why this wolf travelled just for them? Though as all have done previously, it of course came down to the fire. Siarut and Greyback were the same, and but she did not mind sharing. There is no point to hide what is visible to the eye. 

"There have been incidents," trauma and loss, but Desdemona remained unspecific, "Morningside moved from the plains to here- as the previous location is covered in embers and ash. It is an adjustment."
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by RIP Desdemona - October 08, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM