Phoenix Maplewood of the few main things i hate about her
Delta
grind me down
495 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Guardian
Away
As being unfamiliar with her packmates, she would never know that it was Aliac who was related to the name mentioned. A glance was given toward her packmate, before going back toward Lily and watching in silence to their conversation. Only when the visitor turned back to Desdemona, did she speak up, "If so desired, a call can be toward them." As someone from another Pack, she didn't want to drive her away and cause issues.. If the other wanted to meet with Aviana and Sunny, then the stoic wolf would call foward to them for said-meeting. The other treated it as a friendly conversation to make friends, but she simply treated it as a meeting between two packs.
Messages In This Thread
of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 07, 2018, 04:29 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - October 08, 2018, 08:34 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - October 08, 2018, 10:28 AM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 03, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Aliac - November 05, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by RIP Desdemona - November 23, 2018, 01:19 PM
RE: of the few main things i hate about her - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:24 PM