Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Cameo, am at hospital so you get a phone post.

The plan had been decided and Mou wanted to rally against it, but he was overwhelmed by all that had transpired through the conversation; Relmyna discovering the Redhawk, Winterbane bringing to light facts he never knew about him, and the sacrifice they were about to make - it was too much for him. The boy was pacing in the woods and trying to calm his many thoughts, but then he caught a scent that made him pause. He heard a sound - a call - but it was cut short. Mou moved to intercept and stopped when he heard hushed voices, peering at the foreign shapes in the dark, and found it strange when the larger pale wolf turned and caught his face in a shaft of light.

Mou was stunned when he recognized the ghostly man from the caldera. He almost took a step, feeling his body tense as a stupid concept occurred to him: to cut them both down and defend the woods, his family, and Maegi. He ducks low and prepares to lunge, to valiantly defend Blackfeather Woods, when a tiny dark shape latched upon his scruff.

@Maegi would be missing Blue, but the lost boy wasn't the only one to notice the interlopers. The tiny bird hummed a sound and tugged at Mou's fur with a few sharp pecks, and it is enough to make him hesitate, begin to rethink. Rather than fight them head on, Mou slinks back - with Blue alongside him, the pair escape in to the dark to find Maegi.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 21, 2018, 10:55 PM