Fox's Glade headlights flicker at me like a star
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Foxes could fuck off. He hated the little assholes, their screeches, the ungodly smell of them. But he had scented other prey in this glade, and so he ventured into the belly of the beast, bicolored eyes glancing around for the chance to smite one of the fiends. Instead, he stumbled upon another wolf--thank god--and gave him a smile, though not missing the fact that he was currently occupied with a meal.

Vercingetorix settled a short distance away, sitting back on his haunches and idly taking in the scenery, the sky poking through the trees, the snow. . . Anything to keep his gaze off the man, so as not to seem intrusive. For all he was ungodly annoying, he knew better than to distract a wolf from their food. That was tantamount to suicide.

He was, however, overly curious, and so while others might have passed on by without a word, Verx was interested in making a friend.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:24 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 22, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - November 29, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Dirge - December 04, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: headlights flicker at me like a star - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:30 PM