Hushed Willows I'll tell you stories of a better time
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Drawn by her call, the wolf that arrived wasn't her brother or anyone she was particularly comfortable with. Lily might've been a friend of her mother's, but Ibis only knew her as an occasional sitter and otherwise, she was often running around and doing her own thing. But to have earned her attention rather than Okeanos' - well, that bothered her. She immediately shifted position, moving so that her prize was hidden behind her slight figure. 

Lily asks her question and Ibis huffs, looking away, looking around, acting like she hadn't just been caught with something she should've have. What? N-nothing -- She lied, poorly, and kicked some dried leaves over the skull. Have you seen Okee? I -- I wanted to play with Okee. She tried to redirect Lily's attention but it would likely not work out.
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:46 PM