Hushed Willows I'll tell you stories of a better time
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Yeah, she meant Okeanos, but when the adult said his full name she rolled her eyes and sighed; obviously that's who she meant! But she admitted that she hadn't seen him, so that made her pause and consider what to do next. Wherever Okee was, he must've been very busy or very lost in the willows - this place was still so new to them both.

You don't have to hide anything from me, Lily promised, which earned some big doe-eyes from Ibis. She wasn't sure if this wolf could be fully trusted but she was a pretty easy target when it came to such things, being eager to make friends and garner the attention of other wolves. So far she'd been pretty reclusive but Ibis would eventually grow out of that. If this wolf was really, truly, never-ever-ever going to make fun of her -- then maybe it was okay. Her tone said as much, and Ibis wanted to trust it.

Oh, ok... I guess, she mumbled as she slowly, deliberately, stepped back so that the skull was exposed again. The leaves shrouded it still, so Ibis nosed at them to uncover the prize and she flashed a quick look at Lily, still slightly concerned. Then, in a conspiratorial tone she said, I find this unner a tree! Thought it was a rock but its so soft, and -- I think its very pretty. She bat her lashes, innocent to the extreme and unaffected by the macabre association carried by the skull. It is, right?
Messages In This Thread
I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 07, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 20, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 23, 2018, 07:37 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 24, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 25, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2018, 12:57 AM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - November 28, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 01, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: I'll tell you stories of a better time - by Lily - December 05, 2018, 10:46 PM