Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
She was old--well, not much older than himself, but he considered that to be too old, because, you know, double standards. She was old, but still lovely, imperious and fierce, with looks he'd not seen before. Vercingetorix traveled the edge of the bluff idly, traveling in the opposite direction from her. Upon drawing near, his face lit in a solemn smile of greeting.

No, his usual tricks wouldn't work on this one. She was a woman, not a girl. And besides, he didn't know if he wanted to woo her, anyway. He was more impressed with the hawkish glint in her eye, the scars that criss-crossed through her pelt.

Hei, he barked, not sure what compelled him to use Trigedasleng. At any rate, the short greeting was not much different from its English counterpart--but he always thought the tongue was suited for more formal occasions. Chon yu bilaik? he asked, his voice gentle but firm.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM