Blackbeak Bluff and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
It was embarrassing, like being chastised. He cast his gaze down, shaking his head quickly. Ah, sorry, ma'am, he murmured, tail lowering instinctively. Damned if she wasn't powerful, for how small she was. What had compelled him to use his own tongue? Just thought. . .never mind. Let's start over.

Verx cast his eyes over the cliffs, bringing them back to her dark-hooded face in query. You live around here? I'm new to these parts. There were scents on her fur that he didn't know, but the salt he did know. She had been by the sea for some time. And others with her. . .were they close? Where were they?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Vercingetorix - November 25, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM