Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
yay! it's been altogether too long since we've threaded!

i meant that i had rolled and will incorporate in my posts, but didn't share it to avoid spoilers for you on whether or not Eljay would get wounded etc. :D up to you whether the coyote actually hits Niamh / what it does.

It seemed like a desperate attempt to get some damage done from this coyote, though Eljay didn't understand it at all -- he had wanted to diffuse the situation rather than further anger this creature, but it seemed he'd entirely failed at that. "Get off me!" Eljay screamed in panic as his teeth did not manage to hit home, and he felt relief wash over him when his pack mate was upon it.

The coyote yelped in pain as Niamh grabbed its tail, a vibration that Eljay felt in his flesh through the coyote's teeth clamped into him. At first it tightened the animal's grip on Eljay's chest, but as Niamh bit down more and more the coyote eventually let go of Eljay -- deciding he wasn't much of a threat, perhaps -- and turned 'round to make a grab for Niamh instead, despite its diminishing chances in the scenario.

Eljay wished he could diffuse but he thought back to what Towhee had said about his fighting and he knew he should prove himself in some way. While all he wanted to do was have someone take care of his chest wound Eljay moved forward after the coyote and as it was on its way to Niamh -- Eljay couldn't see if the coyote had hit Niamh or not -- he grabbed the bloodied sensitive bit of its tail, hoping that'd make it flee in some way.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And hell I took you up on all your threats to leave - by Eljay - December 05, 2018, 07:07 AM