Altar of Twilight And the doors all closing
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
She freely gave a gentle tip of her snout, and a silent nod soon after. It was fair, it could be truth. It could be only part of it. Why? The alpha sighed softly, her breath a lingering cloud on the cold. I see, you are not intruding. she said behind a cryptic glimmer. That wasn't the word for it. She switched an ear, but the alert remained. Harm? Probably not so alone as this, she reasoned with a soft tilt to her head and a confident step about her, closer by a bit if allowed. Is that why you think I followed? That she thought she would cause harm here? Amekaze could play nice enough, though there was coldness in her features; mistrust in the minty glare she was very generous with. Nothing about her feared a single Blackfeather. She had seen worse.

Not very many pass through here, she mentioned, thus citing her.. suspicions. While only one peak on the range was hers, she had business on the others often enough to, truthfully, have some stake in their matters. It was her hunting turf, her vantage points, and most of all, terribly close to where her family rested at the end of the day. Blackfeather business creeping on their neighboring peaks was always worth a closer glance like this; the rogue had to understand how this looked and now, so soon after what the golden warrior had brought back with him. Amekaze wasn't new to this, or their sorts. She would have to keep it brief.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
And the doors all closing - by Flicker - November 28, 2018, 04:38 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - November 30, 2018, 12:35 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - November 30, 2018, 02:21 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 02, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 03, 2018, 03:36 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 09, 2018, 11:31 PM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 11, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Amekaze - December 15, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: And the doors all closing - by Flicker - December 16, 2018, 02:36 PM