Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He hadn't wandered too far, despite the urge. The moon of traveling had given him itchy paws; it was going to be hard to settle now. Alas and alack, it was his job, and so he sauntered up to Heda, coming to her side with a soft whuff of greeting.

Tux, the boy he'd met the other day, came with a sullen expression. He cast him a puzzled look before grinning at Ephraim, who came in tow with a big burly gray dude and--

Helix! Vercingetorix called out, wagging his tail. He did not approach her yet; it was best to wait until preliminaries were settled to engage in all that mushy stuff. Nevertheless, he was thrilled--and kind of confused--to see his sister here. Who else had come to Drageda over the past moons?

Another youth, this one he didn't know. . .

Really rolling out the welcome wagon, he muttered sotto voce to Thuringwethil, glancing her way before returning his glacial gaze to the party assembled.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM