Blackfeather Woods people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
wintersbane grows aware of the approach of nearing footfalls and though his gaze does not drift from the hesitant girl at their borders, an ear cocks back in the direction of the dark master — acknowledged with a glimpse spared over his shoulder. wintersbane knew it hadn't been relmyna, if only because the listener would no doubt have stepped to his side. it is more than a bit surprising to see the elusive man himself but wintersbane hides it well. it occurs to him that he should not feel shocked to see the alpha of his own pack. the dark master hangs back and wintersbane turns his attention back to the girl.

she is in no danger from him but the dark master? well, wintersbane has no idea.

she stutters out a response: that she was looking for her lost brother. evidently, puppies losing their way and disappearing from packs ( not unlike himself so many moons ago now ) was quite a common occurrence in these wilds. it reminds him to keep a firm eye on his own future spawn — if he ever has any — for mephala help if they are anything like he'd been as a cub: stupid, selfish and arrogant.

i have not seen any lost cubs, the only one he had came across had been tywyll. and he'd returned him safe and sound to the redhawks. even so that'd been months ago. a quick assessment tells him that the the boy is likely the same age as her: not quite yet a year old but old enough to take care of himself. and we've had none come to our borders. she is the first brave child to show up here in quite some time, he thinks. i travel a bit. if you could give a description of him i might be able to tell you if i've seen anyone fitting it. or i could keep my eyes open. wintersbane offers. he travels for recruitment purposes but that isn't information that is relevant to her quest.
Messages In This Thread
RE: people are particularly stupid today; i can't talk to any more of them - by RIP Wintersbane - December 22, 2018, 05:20 AM