Lost Creek Hollow You shouldn't even be here
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Again she looked down a second, What, do you actually want all the crunchy leftover bits?  It wasn't like it was particularly delicious to begin with, but she'd definitely gone after the most delicious bits.  But before, her behavior before hadn't actually been particularly aggressive -- it had been restrained, maybe from being a little too... You know what, maybe at some point he'd find that out, but he'd have to play his cards right.

But this talk wasn't exactly going to conjure that mood, I didn't really know her.  I kept out of trouble, so I didn't have to.  Or maybe she avoided me. I don't know.  Probably both.  If Treason had known that her presence sometimes made Hyacinth uneasy, she would have been quite amused and would have mentioned it directly.  I've tried to make sure the cougar's gone, but it seemed like it stayed in the area for some time.  Hopefully gone by now.  So much for this being less dangerous than a mountain, hm?  They'd had far more issues here so far with other predators than she did back at the Sunspire.  Though her wry comment did give voice to the opinion that maybe this whole moving thing had been silly, it was too late to go back and change.  It was the wrong time of year to say "oops" and go back.

From Treason's perspective, there was only so long a wolf could or should dwell on anything.  Sure, maybe it was sad (even if it didn't really effect her this time, either) but the rest of them were still here.  But time won't stop, we will have to look ahead -- the rest of winter, spring, and on from there.  They would still have to work with whatever fate gave them, protect the pack, continue on.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 09, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 12:22 AM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 03:31 AM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 06:25 PM
RE: You shouldn't even be here - by Arbiter - December 16, 2018, 06:58 PM