Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,114 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Towhee clearly wasn't very happy with the thought of Finley and Elwood leaving. Eljay supposed only in that moment that they must be kind of like a mommy and daddy to her, too. They had practically raised Towhee and her siblings, after all, along with Raven and Lagan and himself and the rest of the pack, of course. Eljay felt regretful that he had told her about this. Maybe he should've let mommy and daddy tell her themselves, once they'd made the decision.

Suddenly Towhee seemed to get rather.. like he'd never seen her before. Almost afraid, an emotion he didn't think tough, cool Towhee possessed. "I.. Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you," he said, "I should've maybe let them tell you, when -- I mean, if they would decide. I'm sure lots will stay. A lot of wolves like it here. Raven and her family is staying too, right..?" And surely that meant many would stay to be with her, because Raven was pretty great. Eljay felt a pang of sadness as he said it, at the thought of leaving Raven once more. She'd been so upset after he had left for Drageda. What if she didn't forgive him this time? She had seemed to encourage him following Wifi, but somehow Eljay's wounded heart still didn't rest easy that she may not change her mind if he really did leave.
Messages In This Thread
Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 20, 2018, 09:36 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - December 20, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - December 28, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 09:48 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 02, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 03, 2019, 05:52 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 03, 2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Eljay - January 08, 2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Alfadhirhaiti. - by Towhee - January 08, 2019, 09:51 AM