Moonspear rise 'til we fall
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
It was a curious situation to think about suddenly, from the fates of the lives they had raised, to what effects it could have as the world as large was at their disposal. Hm, really not sure. They should.. They might.. Because in her opinion, despite the formidable slopes of their home, they were safest here. If he truly has the wherewithal to try living on the mountain, she sighed, trying not to sound too skeptical but impossible to be blatantly hopeful. For now, she would just believe what she saw. She didn't even know Nikai well enough to judge outright, and handled everything to do with males trying to get in her daughter's lives with an appropriately prickling caution.

Anyway, she was of the same thinking in that they had time—all of them. While experience, and all of her time here did teach her that rushing into anything had never ended well enough, and she was protective of it all on their behalf it seemed.

But his next idea got her attention. You think she would be ready for that..? Ame asked, skeptical here, too.. but eager to know otherwise. She was more keen to the idea if Hydra had a good counterbalance of steadiness beside her to help her focus as well, for it seemed she had her business in a lot of places, plus her devotion to her sisters, the family, and their ever-expanding lives as the months passed? All of it had its pros and cons, though. Everything that could be an achilles heel could always be a greatest strength, too. However, Ame sighed again, though smirked a short laugh after he went on to say he wasn't ready to retire. Yeah. I did not think it sounded like you to willfully want step down, she nodded, although their own daughters were the only worthwhile successors she could ever imagine.

Still, she reached to nudge her muzzle gently along the underside of his. She has to be ready to focus, first. Ame decided for her answer, supposing she would be on the lookout in weeks to come. At one point, my mother simply encouraged I wander.. she mentioned, although it had been a place not quite like here, and she had driven her points well home across the bloodied valleys below, so the old mountain sage had seen it fit to put the idea in her head to see the world and clear herself. Never so explicitly as go find a claim, but it was different.. I think she did know I would not fit so neatly alongside them for good. Could the same be said for Hydra, or any of them? Yet Moonspear did not have to be like that. They were the first, with history theirs to decide.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
rise 'til we fall - by Charon - December 21, 2018, 08:30 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - December 26, 2018, 01:39 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 08, 2019, 06:51 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 19, 2019, 12:22 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 22, 2019, 08:00 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - January 26, 2019, 12:04 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - January 29, 2019, 04:53 AM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Amekaze - February 03, 2019, 08:01 PM
RE: rise 'til we fall - by Charon - February 06, 2019, 05:24 AM