Dragoncrest Cliffs you and i, we still have a while left
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
There was nothing--nothing--like waking up next to a beautiful woman. Even if space was at a premium. Even if the weather was at its hottest or coldest. Even if the entire world was crashing in around you. The feel of a soft pelt, the serene look on their face as they slept. . .God. It didn't get better than this. Ever.

Verx had roused slightly along with her, but kept his eyes shut, enjoying the warm, sweet scent of her and the way she'd nestled into his embrace. Then her stomach rumbled, like far-off thunder. He tried mightily to keep a straight face, to keep up all the appearances of deep slumber. Then his own belly twitched--oh god--

A pfffft of laughter escaped him, a snort through his nostrils, and his eyes popped open, warm and mirthful.

You hungry, bounkola? he chuckled, drawing her closer and resting his chin atop her head. As if responding for her, his own belly growled, an angry, impatient sound. Looks like you're not the only one.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 27, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 04:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 09:46 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 28, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 28, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Vercingetorix - December 29, 2018, 01:50 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:16 AM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:03 PM
RE: you and i, we still have a while left - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 10:17 PM