Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
Take me down, take me down gently. She could do it; he would let her. Let her have her way with him, as he had allowed the wild woman to do so. She began to speak, and he suddenly hated the concept of words, dividing their flesh like a barrier. He almost shushed her when she pulled away, giving him little kisses upon departure.

Aurëwen, Verx said, sliding along the unfamiliar syllables a little clumsily. That's pretty. Aurëwen. He lifted his chin, smiling. Not the easiest name to say, kind of like mine. Is Aure your 'Verx'?

Hypocrite. He'd railed so hard against words a moment ago, and now he was speaking like a child, without care for the things that slipped from his mouth. Yet there it was still, a barrier between them. What would it take for her to finally give in? Was she from one of those kind of cultures where purity and chastity reigned supreme?

Yikes, if so.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Vercingetorix - January 11, 2019, 08:47 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM