Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
happy post 200, big boye

She obeyed, just like he knew she would. Chuckling, Verx took a firmer hold of her neck and found his mark, pressing inside with a low groan. He took three or four slow, measured strokes before losing control, thrusting frantically as sensation overtook him.

I swear to god I usually can go lo-ohhhhh, my fuck, the brute burst out, orgasm choking off the rest of that sentence. Still knotted, he breathed hard, trying to regain composure. Longer, he murmured, as an afterthought. Damn you, beautiful bounkola, I usually go longer. Next time.

He slipped out and collapsed beside her, sides heaving. I'm not usually a ten-pump man, he laughed, giddy with post-coital euphoria. Finally--finally!--he'd done it. They'd done it. And she'd felt as amazing as he had imagined.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - January 14, 2019, 11:53 AM