Dragoncrest Cliffs & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He listened to her talk, trying not to drool all over himself in the process. Damn, girl, didn't peg you for a freak, he said, running his tongue along the edge of her ear and adding, in a whisper, 'Make a mess' of you. Don't tempt me, bounkola. You haven't had my best effort, yet.

Damn, he was already getting hard again. Would he break it if he went for a second round this early? What was, like, the ideal turnaround? He couldn't remember the last time he wanted to drill a woman this many consecutive times in a row. And no, he didn't pick up on the fact that it had been her first time. He would have never guessed it.

You're going to give me a heart attack, he groaned as she began to groom his throat, arcing his neck. You're gonna make me explode. Like fucking hell, Aure. Keep doing that, he commanded, pulling her closer.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
& all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Andraste - December 29, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 04, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 05, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 07, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 10, 2019, 07:10 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 11, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play - by Andraste - January 12, 2019, 04:48 PM
RE: & all of the ghouls come out to play (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - January 16, 2019, 05:55 PM