Horizon Ridge he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior

When his suspicion was confirmed, the man felt something ease inside him. Only small knot, however. He didn't know if this boy was as accepting of Grezig as his mother but...surely there was something good.
Illidian. His name returned to him, the women had spoken of him. The boy. 
Derg smiled softly, his head tilting slightly to counter the boy's own direction. 
"Illidan, I believe. My sister, Grezig, spoke to Caiaphas of a boy. I assume he is you, no?"
He paused for a moment, letting him process the information. He wouldn't wait for confirmation; either way, Grezig was his pack now. Surely harm wouldn't come to her.

"My sister joined your pack. I'm happy for her though I do have concern because I will not be there for her." He paused again, tail still waving softly by his hocks. "I hope you could provide some security for me. Making sure she is safe there."
A fondness lit his eyes, the dark hazel looking back at the hawk. Was this such a good idea? Yes, he shouldn't second guess himself. He watched the silent language of the other to see how he reacted. If he had indeed chosen correctly. If he was right or wrong, only time could tell. When he'd find his sister again, he'd know. 
But for now, if he could find a sort of guardian for her, even though she could take care of herself -- no, that wasn't his true worry. His true worry was her being miserable and forced to do the worst. She'd escaped it once, once again she would not be put into it. Not if he could stop it.

So he stood before the growing man, putting his faith in what he'd learned from his sister about the boy. And hoped for the best.

​​313 words
|  •  •  |
Messages In This Thread
RE: he is too young to have learned to hate himself yet - by Derg - January 25, 2019, 12:41 PM