Wheeling Gull Isle She's spending every weekend at my place
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer
Many of the wolves of Undersea were foreign to him. The only ones that really caught his attention were the leaders, and of course Reed, but he hadn't seen her in a while — and was busy with the tidying of the territory so he wasn't really thinking about it, except to mentally remark about how unknown this wolf was. It didn't help that he'd kept himself secluded from everyone as he'd adjusted to being on the island again. It was difficult to do that in such a small space, but somehow Titmouse had managed it.

Anyways, the stranger didn't seem bothered by his presence (or his appearance), and invited him to help. He huffed a small sound (which he hoped was a good sound, that had been the intent), and moseyed closer to try and lend a hand --- a tooth? Whatever. He reached for the twisting branch and after grabbing at it a few times, found a hold that seemed to work; then, Titmouse looked up to try and catch the boy's eye — where to? Except, Lucas was sitting squarely on his blind side, so he had to let go and adjust again.

So much for being helpful, it just looked like Tit was making out with some wood.
Messages In This Thread
She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 06, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 06, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 14, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 15, 2019, 05:16 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - January 21, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: She's spending every weekend at my place - by Lucas - February 18, 2019, 04:59 PM