Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
haha, Kite's awesome. <3 thanks for joining!

There was a sudden sound behind him, and Eljay turned around, startled at first at the speed of the other creature nearing. But as he turned around, he wasn't startled -- it was just Kite, nothing to worry about. Wait, what? Kite? he blurted out and blinked. He was surprised to find her on the Copse's doorstep; or rather, inside of it. Did.. did you..? He was about to ask if she'd joined the Firebirds, but that didn't really make sense in any way.

There was a bit of short circuit in his brain as he just stood and stared for a few seconds before finally finding himself back. He still wasn't sure right away what to do about the situation, though. Uh.. Why -- why are you here? Did you -- Do you know this is.. this is Wildfire's pack? I -- She -- I joined her pack, it's.. Like a sister pack to the Redhawks, so I'm -- I can still visit, and, uh.. Eljay had no idea how to ask and say what he wanted to ask and say. He'd wanted to just say good bye to the pups when he had told mommy and daddy too, but hadn't been able to find Kite then. That would've prevented this pinnacle of awkward rambling.
Messages In This Thread
i will go - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 10, 2019, 10:30 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:31 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 18, 2019, 07:20 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: i will go - by Kite - January 25, 2019, 07:23 AM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - January 25, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: i will go - by Kite - March 19, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: i will go - by Eljay - April 05, 2019, 07:31 AM