Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Daddy agreed they would come soon, cheering up Eljay's uncertain demeanour and he smiled broadly. Mommy tacked on they needed to sort out of some stuff, and though Eljay wondered what sort of stuff it was -- oblivious, despite Towhee's sort of outburst about it, of the implications of some wolves leaving the pack and that it may cause a landslide of departures -- he also didn't want to pry too much and decided against asking about it.

Oh, alright. That's great, though, I mean, that you're coming too. Eljay smiled, glad that he wouldn't need to choose between mommy and daddy and Wiffle and her pack. I uh.. I should call for others, I -- I need to tell them I'm going, and uh, say good bye. You can stay if you want to..? Eljay left it up to mommy and daddy whether they'd stay or go while he said his good byes.

Eljay called first for @Owen, @Vasa @Phoebe and Kite, inviting @Raven to come along too (who sorta already knew he might leave, but still he wanted to say good bye to her because like Wiffle, Raven'd been a big influence in his life and Eljay felt it tug at his heart to even leave her), because the departure from the pups was the hardest of all for him. Owen was a bit like a little brother to him and had first made him feel what it was like to be a father -- and made him want to be a father. These children were so special to him and he wasn't even sure how he would explain to them that he was leaving. He would have to make sure that they understood they could always visit and that he would visit them, too, when he could.

Though Eljay wasn't entirely how much his own younger siblings cared for him because they were often found teasing him, they were definitely next on his good-bye list, and after that he'd let everyone else know, including leadership (though he was pretty sure that Raven must've already told Quixote, right..? and Towhee was already trying to push him to go, anyway).

i figured that Kite won't hear it / show because we have a later thread ^^
Messages In This Thread
so long - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 10, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 11, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 15, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 15, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 03:11 AM
RE: so long - by Tegan - January 16, 2019, 10:12 AM
RE: so long - by Cinder - January 16, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: so long (and thanks for all the fish) - by Owen - January 17, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 10:02 AM