Brecheliant
Family
a hundred mini dreams and a healing scar ♥
2,117 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Medic
Master Midwife
Master Sitter
Cinder showed up first, and Eljay smiled at his most recent younger brother. Hey Cin, he said with a soft smile and he nosed his brother's shoulder affectionately. Not long after Owen showed up too. Though there were still a bunch of wolves that were missing, Eljay decided to just share the news now. Eljay greeted Owen first with a nuzzle to his cheek. Hey Owen. He glanced around, and when no one else showed up anytime soon Eljay decided to just start. Except Owen had some questions of his own first, which tacked into the thing Eljay was about to say.

Eljay grinned as Owen mentioned his sisters getting into hijinks -- that sure sounded like them. I decided to move to Wildfire's pack, Firebirds. I'll make sure to visit lots! Especially to Owen he shared the visiting thing. @Raven showed up with @Phoebe in tow just as he mentioned it, though she gave him a knowing look that made it clear to Eljay that she knew and understood. He quickly focussed back on Cinder and Owen for that reason. I'm going to miss you guys so much, he said with a sad frown. This moment was bittersweet, for although he'd enjoy being in the Copse and with Wildfire as a leader and no Towhee (sorry Towhee, Eljay thought to himself, feeling guilty, but it was clear that they just didn't understand each other at all) he was very sad and felt so guilty for leaving behind his ward and brother. And you can always visit me too if you want to, no matter how short or long. It's a sister pack to Redhawks, so it - so you're welcome to visit.
Messages In This Thread
so long - by Eljay - January 09, 2019, 11:25 AM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 10, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 11, 2019, 02:15 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 13, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 14, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 15, 2019, 10:48 AM
RE: so long - by Elwood - January 15, 2019, 01:33 PM
RE: so long - by Finley - January 15, 2019, 03:05 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 16, 2019, 03:11 AM
RE: so long - by Tegan - January 16, 2019, 10:12 AM
RE: so long - by Cinder - January 16, 2019, 01:44 PM
RE: so long (and thanks for all the fish) - by Owen - January 17, 2019, 10:34 PM
RE: so long - by Eljay - January 22, 2019, 10:02 AM