Ravensblood Forest your key won’t shine like this
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
ack, goddamnit. wintersbane plays along with an overly, stretching-it-to-the-limits-of-exaggeration sigh. fine you caught me. can't seem to help myself. it's your charming personality. it just draws me in like a moth to a flame, y'know? the part about her charming personality? wasn't a lie. wintersbane openly enjoyed her company and found the fact that she was a firecracker to be a mixture of admirable and entertaining. groveling you say? wintersbane murmurs on a hum. groveling at my feet at the drop of your name would be nice. a wisecrack told with a sly and shiteating grin. i might just have to give it a try. a waggle of his brows is given followed by a low chuckle that rumbles good-naturedly in his chest.

ok, ok, wintersbane acquiesces. i get it, smartass. wintersbane mumbles under his breath with a very real roll of his eyes. he calls her 'smartass' in a similar fashion that she calls him 'stalker boy'. perhaps he's finally found a nickname for her. i had to be careful. there's a level of ...discretion that's required when trying to recruit for blackfeather woods and trust me it did not make it easy. confidentiality is kinda their thing. even now, severed from them as he chooses to be, there are things he cannot talk about borne from the blood-red pawprint marking on his shoulder — fading as it was — that keeps with it a lingering sense of loyalty.
Messages In This Thread
your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 09, 2019, 10:21 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 12, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 12, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 04:50 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 20, 2019, 06:56 AM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - January 20, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by Saucy - January 21, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: your key won’t shine like this - by RIP Wintersbane - February 03, 2019, 06:58 AM