Hushed Willows can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat?
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
As most new mothers were, Lily was curious and already brimming with questions. How should I feel? Is this normal? Is this bad? Is this good? It was truthfully endearing, how careful women were during this time, always seeking information and validation. Olive sat her narrow hips upon the earth, to show Lily that she was in this conversation for the long haul. “It’s possible that is may run in the family, but it is always best to use your body as a guide — your body is your connection to your children, and it can give you more knowledge about their wellbeing than I ever could. Give it whatever it asks for…”

Too many times, expectant mothers got their advice from untrustworthy sources — which was, truth be told, anyone but the mother who carried the children. Anyone who could not feel these particular babies with the very soul of their beings, well, they would simply be guessing at possible causes and possible solutions. “If you crave food, eat. If you wish to run, run. If you wish to rest, rest. These are not wanton interests, but your children telling you what they need.” Olive smiled. This advice was empowering — Lily, as a woman, had everything she needed for a healthy pregnancy right there, right then.

“Only if you feel that something is wrong, should you consult another about your pregnancy. This is the closest that you are your babies will ever be. Enjoy it, my darling.”

Again, Olive’s happiness spilled from her body through her face in the form of smiles and fluttering eyelashes. First time mothers liked their hands to be held, and that was the role of a midwife. “But I am here to help quell any fears you may have, treat any morning sickness you endure, assist with your delivery — if you will have me — and be your partner in motherhood. Seabreeze and I hope to whelp this season, too. Our children will grow up together. How fine is that?” The shake pressed her shoulder into Lily’s in solidarity.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 17, 2019, 10:15 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 18, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 18, 2019, 08:44 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - January 20, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - January 20, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 06, 2019, 03:30 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 06, 2019, 09:47 PM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Olive - February 12, 2019, 04:02 AM
RE: can u down a 20 foot waterslide pegnat? - by Lily - February 14, 2019, 11:50 PM