Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
That one glance back at him and Verx was utterly undone, sighing through the grip he had on her, even as he sought purchase elsewhere. I need you, he breathed, finding his mark and wasting no time in possessing her once more.

He'd promised her he would be better, the next time, and he planned to live up to that promise; damned if he would break it now. He drove himself inward with slow, even strokes, the pace quickening little by little. Even in the throes of desire, he wanted to pleasure her before he pleasured himself--it was only fair, considering what this meant.

Once he lost himself today, she'd be his forever, body and soul. And though the thought might not be agreeable to his more flighty mind, his loins knew nothing but conquest, and he burned for her. Oblivion, at this point, was the endgame.
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - January 30, 2019, 09:27 PM