Dragoncrest Cliffs i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.)
Ghost
618 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Guardian
He didn't understand her; he didn't need to. Sex was a universal language. Still, the timbre in which she uttered whatever the fuck she was saying aroused him even more--if that was possible--and as she buckled underneath him, he drove into her harder, relentless, grunting against her nape.

Verx felt pleasure crest within him and knew that trying to stop it was akin to a man throwing hands at a hurricane. Good fucking luck, buddy. The brute gasped and drooled, an almost timid moan gurgling in his throat as he spilled over, giving himself to her pulse after ebbing pulse.

He muttered nonsense under his breath, suddenly sleepy, draped over her lithe form. Felt the springy arch of her ribs, smelled the sweetness of her, now even more pungent with her heat. There was something in her scent that gave him the will, the energy, to do it all again, right now.

Alas, if only a man were comprised solely of libido. Meanwhile, his balls were like, Fuck, dude, can we take five?
Common · Trigedasleng
Messages In This Thread
RE: i could put my teeth on your throat—i could howl against your hair (mtr.) - by Vercingetorix - February 01, 2019, 07:58 PM